This is the Power Dept clubhouse — I mean “field office” at Shady Grove. If Metro were subject to Montgomery County building and fire code inspections, this installation would fail. Note that the doors have no stairs and open to a chain link fence. I imagine the Fire Marshall wouldn’t approve.
Join us on Facebook
- Recent derailment reminiscent of Bethesda double derailment several years ago
- Two Year Anniversary of the deaths of Jeff Garrard & Sung Oh
- Metro Admits Liability for June 22, 2009 Wreck
- Overtime Limits Part of Contract Negotiations?
- Excessive Overtime Causes Fatigue
- Cembre Connectors, Part 2
- The true cost of commuting
- The Metro Music Video
- Labor Day
- Forced Overtime
- Interpreting Metro SpinSo Metro released its own "customer satisfaction survey" today, and the media gave them a headline they were dying for.OK. Let's break that down because NOTHING Metro says is the real story.First, Metro is comparing the recent data to a survey that was conducted during peak SafeTrack. If people aren't a little happier after that mess, it […]
- Larry Hogan Rides the MetroToday, to sign up Maryland for billions in new Metro funding, Gov. Larry Hogan - R(!) took the Metro, and Metro created an experience for him no rider gets to see.What a hero https://t.co/zdoWI1JcWM— Unsuck DC Metro (@unsuckdcmetro) April 25, 2018 I mean, how bad does a system have to be to get kudos for managing two stops? #wmata— Talya Green (@GreenTalya) […]
- These Metro Songs are AmazingMetro is testing three safety songs.They're pretty incredible.
- Interpreting Metro Spin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.